Thorware.org

Home of Light's End

Post subject: Grats for your great game.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 pm 

Thanks to you for giving us that new kinda game into xbox comms games. The game is great so far i am trought it and i wish you luck in your futur game project.

- GHelmet

Ps. : If your going to make a second tome to this game it would be cool to have a forum to post idea that could be added to your futur project. When people unite into something, you can make great thing and even more :)

Post subject: Re: Grats for your great game.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:02 pm 

It feels good knowing that a lot of people are digging the game. This was something new and completely differnet to a lot of the stuff on the Community Games and there was always a concern about whether or not this game would be taken well. Thank you for the support Ghelmet.

Asking for fan feedback is an excellent way of improving a game. While designers can come up with new ideas from their ivory tower, it is important to be able to define what made the game fun and turned a player into a fan. Those kinds of questions are best answered by actually asking the fans what they liked and what they would want to see improved. I am certain Thor and I will consider it.

Post subject: Re: Grats for your great game.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:27 pm 

Thanks for your reply. I will follow your adventure here to see what's up next for your guys. :)