Thorware.org

Home of Light's End

Post subject: Sol: Part Two
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:19 am 

<Spoilers!!>
Hi all.
First off, wicked game so far. It's really addicting.
Here is the main point though... I've been through Sol once already, satifying the bum and stuff to find the hide out. I have also been through the bandit camp. I am currently stuck on the return to Sol, trying to find info about the raid on the hq. I've gotten the info from the gaurd and the info from the blacksmith, but how do I find out about Crystal and who do I talk to to find it out? Please assist! I've been stuck on this for months! I don't like asking for help that much, but the game is so addicting that I had to. Failing to work this out and having to wait to continue with the absolutely brilliant plot is slowely and painfully killing me! Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Sol: Part Two
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:15 pm 

Hi Desperado, thanks for playing our game! Sounds like you're enjoying it!

Both guards have some information to share. One of them loves Zethros and will only talk to him. Another hates Zethros and will only talk to someone who has nothing to do with him. Which other person isn't a big Zethros fan? It's one of the shop owners...

Post subject: Re: Sol: Part Two
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 am 

OMG! Thanks. It's quite funny actually. Not five minutes after I posted my request for help, I was randomly walking around with almost everyone in Sol, when I came across the answer and completed the game that night. It made me feel really stupid lol. Over all, I would like to say thank you for creatiing such a fantastic game, and well done for your success. I'm sure anything you do in the future will recieve a massively positive response. I don't think I need to tell you how much of a response 'Lights End' received. But please now let me tell you, that you have given me the drive to move ahead with my own ideas. 'Thorware', in the future, will recieve recognition in the process of creation ni any and all of the games I create. There are some things I would like to ask you, but I don't think the forum would be a good place to ask you them. If you could please email me on the address attached top this account I would be thankfull.

Once again, well done on such a fantastic creation! I hope the future will bring us a sequal!